Hello Readers, and thank you for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed Christmas and New Year’s – I know I did!
I am planning to start blogging more, but before I do, I’d like to know what you, the reader, would like to see more of. Take a look around my blog, then could you pretty please (with a cherry on top 🙂 answer these questions?
What would you like to see on my blog, and What would keep you coming back to my blog often?
Here are some examples:
On your blog, I would like to see more…
- Links to articles, websites, etc.
- Personal stories from your life
- Bible excerpts
- News stories surrounding the pro-life movement and Catholicism
- Pro-life stories
- Catholic stories
- Educational articles on pro-life topics and Catholicism
- Stories unrelated to Catholicism and the pro-life movement
I would visit your blog often if…
- You had up-to-date material
- You changed the look of your blog to make it more appealing
- You posted often (specify how often)
Please take a minute to comment below with your thoughts, and feel free to list other things that come to mind. If you really liked or disliked a particular post, let me know! I look forward to hearing your feedback.
For the Respect of All Human Life,
P.S. Many thanks for taking the time to read through this and commenting below!