Here goes: random facts about me you may not have known.
1. I am Catholic. Kidding! I bet you knew that already 🙂
2. I had tubes put in my ears twice when I was a toddler and I have vivid memories from both times (to that nurse: the knock out gas was totally NOT bubble gum flavored)
3. I dislike most rom-coms and am not a huge TV fan
4. I loved being in musicals and dreamed of being a Broadway star in my tween years. My Pooh Bear journal is living proof of this interesting time in my life when I was semi-obsessed with this.
5. I am always the one to have a camera ready and take pictures at events
6. I’ve never been to the east coast area except for the March for Life in D.C. twice. Someday I’d like to explore over there, but I have no dreams of traveling the world.
7. American Sign Language was the main one I learned in high school. Thankfully taking it at a junior college counted for college credit here, so I don’t have to take any more language classes. Whoohoo! Good thing because language is not my forte.
8. I am always more productive and motivated when I wear tennis shoes.
9. I love blogging late at night when it’s quiet, but it’s WAY too easy to all of a sudden look up and it be 1:30am. That hurts the next morning 🙂
10. I end lots of sentences with exclamation points or smiley faces 🙂
11. A couple years ago I accidentally stabbed myself in the palm of my left hand and thankfully have no serious repercussions from it.
12. I don’t like to paint my fingernails.
13. Someday I want to learn how to coupon enough to save a significant amount of money. But don’t worry. I’m not going to be on the extreme couponing show.
14. I very rarely get sick and don’t remember the last time I took medicine.
15. Someday I want to go zip-lining.
Connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Bloglovin’!