I saw this link-up and had to join in the fun. Check it out here to add your own link (or get next week’s prompt!).
1. I first felt like a grown-up… when I started getting jobs. Leaving for college was another time when I felt older all of a sudden.
2. I am one-of-a-kind because… that’s the way God made me (and you too!)
3. Spanx is… not something I’ve ever worn.
4. My favorite family tradition(s)… are around Christmastime: midnight mass at 8pm, all the Advent readings every night, getting up at 5am on Christmas and having to wait to wake up Mom and Dad
5. The last thing I do before bed is… pray. As part of my monthly goals this past fall, I committed to writing at least one prayer intention down each day, and have been doing it ever since. I end my day by writing down any I didn’t earlier, and then praying for them and other people in my life.
6. Happiness is… holding a baby, laughing until you cry, basking in the sunshine, and changing someone’s life
How would you end these?
One thought on “Finish This . . . Week 1”
Christmas traditions are the best! 🙂
I was going to say that going to college made me feel like an adult, but when my parents drove away, I was bawling and not very grown-up at all! So I didn’t put that :-p