In no particular order, here are some of my favorite things:
1. Nice people. They rock. ‘Nuf said. Whether you are opening a door, writing a note, taking time to do something thoughtful, or whatever – I appreciate you.
2. Babies. Surprise, surprise! Babies just give me so much hope. And their smiles and laughs are the best. You never know who they are going to become, and they love you unconditionally. Yes, I have a whole Pinterest board for their sweet chubby faces 🙂
3. Sunshine. Add a little sun to any day and it’s automatically at least 63.547% better. Maybe it’s the California in me, but sun just brings a smile to my face and a spring to my step.
4. Nutella. Does this even need an explanation?
5. The day after an awesome workout. Sweating along to awesome music is fun, but the next day is even better as you feel yourself getting stronger.
And there you have 5 random things that I enjoy.
One thought on “February Challenge Day 17: Favorites”
Yes to all! Especially babies…and especially nutella…but not together! 😉