Getting back into this blogging thing, I figured it would fun to get to know each other a little more. Then Bek nominated me to answer these questions, so viola! Here’s everything you never needed to know. Just like those notes that used to go around on Facebook.
1. Four names people call me other than Laura:
– The Radio
2. Four jobs that I’ve had:
– Contributor at Live Action News
– Business Analyst for a medical pregnancy center
– Babysitter extraordinaire
– Spreader of smiles at my campus mailroom (Who doesn’t like getting mail?)
3. Four movies that I have watched more than once:
– The Passion
– High School Musical
– Princess Diaries
– The Blind Side
4. Four places I’ve lived:
– Since those are the only states I’ve lived in, I guess you’ll have to count a family vacation to Hawaii as another place I’ve “lived”, even though it was a short time.
5. Four places I’ve visited:
– Hawaii (Ha! Now it counts.)
– Colorado Springs
– Grand Canyon
6. Four places I would rather be right now:
– Reading a book on a hammock on a tropical beach
– Getting to know people better on a cozy couch by a fireplace
– Cooking up something
– Babysitting little kids
7. Four things I won’t eat:
– Pig feet
– Fish eyeballs
– Super spicy peppers
8. Four of my favorite foods:
– Chinese Chicken Salad (family recipe!)
– Homemade soups
– Fresh, homemade bread
9. Four tv shows I watch:
Well, since I’m not a fan of following tv shows, here are some I’ve watched in the past.
– The Sing Off
– Biggest Loser (a long time ago, it’s gotten lame since then)
Aaaand now I’m drawing a blank.
10. Four things I am looking forward to this year:
– Being done with finals
– Coming home!
– Spending time with family
– Ignoring the internet once I get home
11. Four expressions I always use:
– Oh my gosh
– “To Life” (in my signature)
– ??? I can’t think of anything I use frequently enough to go here.
12. Four people I’m asking to participate in this Q & A:
– The four people who read this. Ha! Must mean you. Comment with your answers or post them on your blog. Ready? Go!
3 thoughts on “Q & A: Hello There!”
Love this! Pancake is a nickname- haha! 😀